Biletul 28 the impact of music on your life

Subiecte, discutii si rezolvari proba orala la Limba Engleza L1 normal si L2

Biletul 28 the impact of music on your life

Mesajde mell pe Vin Apr 25, 2008 2:55 pm

28.Speak about the impact of music on your life.
mell
Elev de nota 10

Re: Biletul 28 the impact of music on your life

Mesajde ancanka pe Mar Mai 06, 2008 7:45 pm

mell scrie:

It's like a "medicine" to me without any "side effects"!!!
When I'm sad, I listen even to "Shaggy" who proclaims in a song "It wasn't me" and when I need to relax and calm down, "Ella Fitzgerald" can be very "soothing" !!

Music helps relax me and to keep me calm. I have depression and some times find it hard to calm down

Music keeps me alive....Enough said..

Music has always been a part of my life ever since I can remember. There was always music of some sort in our home from "big band" to rock and roll to country. I once commented to a deaf friend that If I were to loose my hearing the only thing that would bother me about it would be that I would never hear music again. The rest of the noises I wouldn't have a problem with loosing.
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

Re: Biletul 28 the impact of music on your life

Mesajde musa paradisiaca pe Vin Iun 13, 2008 9:39 pm

mell scrie:

"Love cannot express the idea of music, while music may give an idea of love. Why separate the one from the other ? They are the two wings of the soul !" ( Hector Berlioz )

"I conclude that musical notes and rhythms were first acquired by the male or female progenitors of mankind for the sake of charming the opposite sex. " ( Charles Darwin )

"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. Then why do so many of us try to explain the beauty of music, thus apparently depriving it of its mystery ? " ( Albert Einstein )

"Among other things proper to recreate man and give him pleasure, music is either the first or one of the principal, and we must think it is a gift of God deputed to that purpose. " ( Jean Calvin )

"You can't mess with people's heads; that's for sure. But that's what music is all about, messing with people's heads. " ( Jimi Hendrix )

Introduction

- music is that skill consisting of performance in singing and playing;
- music is of three types :
1). harmonic ( performed by the human voice );
2). organal ( made by instruments producing sound by wind );
3). rhythmical ( made by instruments rendering the sound by touch );
- music has two purposes :
1). to please the sense ;
2). to move affections or excite passion;

Development :

- music is the imagination of love in sound ( or at least this is what its effect / impact is upon my life );
- according to some people, the effect or impact music has on their lives is exactly the same as that of food, or medicine, or a fan;
- the effect or impact of music on my life is particularly and principally charming my spirit and my ear;
- another effect of music on my heart is to enable me to pass my life with a little sweetness among those lots of difficulties or dark moments or crises in my life;
- music is the nearest at hand, the most orderly, the most delicate, and the most perfect, of all bodily pleasures, so I think its impact upon people's lives is the greatest among the other arts;
- music is also the only one which is equally helpful to all the ages of man, so it impacts upon people's lives in all the stages of their existence ;
- but in my opinion the most powerful impact music has upon my life is that total exultation in which my entire being mingles, "losing its consciousness in a truth immediate" ( Iannis Xenakis )
- though Charles Gounod says that "the public doesn't want to be asked to work; it doesn't seek to understand; it wants to feel, and to feel immediately", the impact music has upon myself is this : making me transfigured with emotions; making me try to understand the mysteries of music; and making me eager to work or at least to try it;

Conclusion :

- to express music in words is one of life's harder tasks;
- to convey a verbal description of its intangible effects / impacts, the emotions it arouses, or the quality of greatness inherent in this, the most incommunicable / ineffable of arts, is notoriously difficult;
- yet I think I could manage to express some of the most powerful effects / impact music exercises upon myself whenever i listen it its magic reverberations;
musa paradisiaca
Elev de nota 10

The impact of music on your life

Mesajde zsokata pe Joi Apr 02, 2009 3:10 pm

A musical instrument is an object constructed or used for the purpose of making music. In principle, anything that produces sound can serve as a musical instrument. The history of musical instruments dates back to the beginnings of human culture. The first instruments of music emited sound if they were hit with hand. In the time of classicism and before that people had to go to concerts ant theathers to listen to music. Radios were the first way of spreading music to the population.
Music originally was ment to express the singers feelings and kept this role until the present day, but other roles were associated to music too. Nowadays music is used to generate feelings like anger, happiness or sadness. It is used eaven in healing emotional deseases.
I listen to music daily at work, in my car and in my home too. It is an important part of my life. When I hear a good song it cheers me up. I already got used to listen music all the time and I couldn`t imagine my life without it. I just simply use it to keep myself in shape emotionally.
zsokata
Elev

de Robot pe

Robot

Locaţie: IT

Înapoi la L1 normal si L2