Biletul 26 best friend

Subiecte, discutii si rezolvari proba orala la Limba Engleza L1 normal si L2

Biletul 26 best friend

Mesajde mell pe Vin Apr 25, 2008 2:54 pm

26.Describe your best friend (physical appearance, moral qualities - supported by examples - hobbies/interests) and say why he/she is special to you.
mell
Elev de nota 10

Re: Biletul 26 best friend

Mesajde ancanka pe Mar Mai 06, 2008 7:24 pm

mell scrie:
26.Describe your best friend (physical appearance, moral qualities - supported by examples - hobbies/interests) and say why he/she is special to you.

I have two befriends, a guy and girl.
The guy: A person who cares, listens to me, and wont leave me out.
the girl: She has lots of party's but a great way of understanding me.
Their names ARE BROOKE AND DOUG.

:lol:
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde ancanka pe Mar Mai 06, 2008 7:29 pm

mell scrie:

My best friends vary, yes I have more than one.

1. girl - analytical, creative, smart, likes a schedule, likes to know what to expect, very compassionate, also emotional, feels more with the heart rather than thinks with the mind if a mind/heart was brewed, beautiful outside and in, deep, caring, true to self and my closest best friend of over a year.

2. guy - analytical, logical, smart, loves to argue, philosophically, true to self, deep thinker, very methodical, loves to learn how things work, thinks more rather than relying on his emotions for answers, but is aware of the role and sometimes uses them for re-inforcement of conclusions, and my best friend since 5+ years.

3. another guy - changing from sad, depressed, and negative to something else in a religious sense, philosophical, analytical, emotional, bases decisions on feelings, funny in a grotesque sense, uses charisma to advantage, meaning can be fake when needed or give a false face, searching for meaning in life, mellow, and a close friend of 4+ years.

4. one more guy - emotional, yet once cooled off, realizes and analyzes self and other's actions, afraid of being backstabbed or attacked in a coversive way, paranoid of others negative actions and repercusions towards him, very methodical, practical, work-a-holic, horny, yet faithful, puts a good attitude toward everything, but often can seem a false person, stubburn, like to control situation, and a friend of over a year that I sometimes wish would just chill out, relax, and not be so needy or bossy, then we could be closer.

5. a used to be ex-best guy friend - what happened you ask? military and marriage, moved away and we don't spend as much time together. we grew up together and spent a lot of childhood days hanging out and discovering the world, sharing everything together, the best and worst of times. we still talk but not as often, things changed.

The winds of time tend to change things physically, but the winds of time also change people internally. You beg the question of foresight, I doubt many of us can see into the future. Thus, I humbly answer with an "I don't know!"
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde anadaniela pe Vin Iun 20, 2008 12:03 pm

My best friend is Cornel. He is 1, 73 tall and has short hair. I see him as the one I can relly on when I need someone. He is always there for me and I appreciate that. And of course, I try to do the same. We are in the same class at school and perhaps this is why we are so close. We go out in town together, we play sports and have fun. I don’t know how others see him, but I definitely like him. When we were small, we tried to buy the same clothes and look like brothers. Now we have the same occupations and we think positive about many aspects of our lives.I hope we will be friends as time passes, and we both will go to university in Timisoara.
anadaniela
Elev

Mesajde Aixa pe Mar Iun 24, 2008 12:39 pm

My best friend is Anna. She is 1, 60 tall and has long hair. She's very pretty, she is really sweet and crazy, extremely kind, funny, honest, helpful, caring and protective.She's also very smart and has a great sense of humour. She is a wonderful person who always there for me and I appreciate that. And of course, I do the same for her.We like the same things and we think positive about many aspects of our lives.We do everything together and have the same hobbies like computers, music, tennis, jogging, photography.She likes to visit new places like i do, that's why we made many trips together.

She talks to me when i have problems, protects me, do her best for mean and we support each other.She accepts me for who i am, she gives me confidence and i can trust her with the most embarrassing secrets.There are times when i am in need of real help, when i'm in serious trouble, i've made a huge mistake or i'am really depressed and sad.Anna will be more than happy to help me in these situations, without reservation.She doesn't judge me and she's here to offer me advice and support.She picks me up when i'm down and she offers me a shoulder where to cry when i'm upset. She's with me in every moment and we share everything. I can say that she's interested in every aspect of my life.

I would certainly say that Anna is my best friend because we have shared stories and experiences with one another that i wouldn't share with any other person.
Aixa
Elev Silitor

Mesajde Leatus pe Mie Iun 25, 2008 10:49 am

My best friend is not special to me. he is just a friend. his name is mister gogu. he calls me all the time on my phone but i reject his calls and i feel happy about it. my friend is only in my imagination he doesnt exist but when i m sleeping he comes out of nowhere and scares the out of me then i try to slap him but he dissapears in a thick fog . he was probably a magician when he was not dead. even when i m at my computer mister gogu peaks at me from the left corner to the right corner i dont know how he gets from one point to another. he has a fake moustache and he is probably 13 years old his mouth is sewed and his eyes are red . i sometimes think he might be an angel and his hobbies and interests are fishing hunting and pillaging villages he doesnt like to read books or surf on the internet because he probably doesnt have a computer
Leatus
Elev

de Robot pe

Robot

Locaţie: IT

Înapoi la L1 normal si L2