26.Describe your best friend (physical appearance, moral qualities - supported by examples - hobbies/interests) and say why he/she is special to you.
My best friends vary, yes I have more than one.
1. girl - analytical, creative, smart, likes a schedule, likes to know what to expect, very compassionate, also emotional, feels more with the heart rather than thinks with the mind if a mind/heart was brewed, beautiful outside and in, deep, caring, true to self and my closest best friend of over a year.
2. guy - analytical, logical, smart, loves to argue, philosophically, true to self, deep thinker, very methodical, loves to learn how things work, thinks more rather than relying on his emotions for answers, but is aware of the role and sometimes uses them for re-inforcement of conclusions, and my best friend since 5+ years.
3. another guy - changing from sad, depressed, and negative to something else in a religious sense, philosophical, analytical, emotional, bases decisions on feelings, funny in a grotesque sense, uses charisma to advantage, meaning can be fake when needed or give a false face, searching for meaning in life, mellow, and a close friend of 4+ years.
4. one more guy - emotional, yet once cooled off, realizes and analyzes self and other's actions, afraid of being backstabbed or attacked in a coversive way, paranoid of others negative actions and repercusions towards him, very methodical, practical, work-a-holic, horny, yet faithful, puts a good attitude toward everything, but often can seem a false person, stubburn, like to control situation, and a friend of over a year that I sometimes wish would just chill out, relax, and not be so needy or bossy, then we could be closer.
5. a used to be ex-best guy friend - what happened you ask? military and marriage, moved away and we don't spend as much time together. we grew up together and spent a lot of childhood days hanging out and discovering the world, sharing everything together, the best and worst of times. we still talk but not as often, things changed.
The winds of time tend to change things physically, but the winds of time also change people internally. You beg the question of foresight, I doubt many of us can see into the future. Thus, I humbly answer with an "I don't know!"