Biletul 22 advantages of being a famous person

Subiecte, discutii si rezolvari proba orala la Limba Engleza L1 normal si L2

Biletul 22 advantages of being a famous person

Mesajde mell pe Vin Apr 25, 2008 2:51 pm

22. Speak about the advantages of being a famous person. Give arguments and examples to sustain your opinion.
mell
Elev de nota 10

Re: Biletul 22 advantages of being a famous person

Mesajde ancanka pe Mar Mai 06, 2008 6:45 pm

Starting from an early age up to the end of our lives, every one dreams to become a famous person. It's true that there is a lot of hard work, luck and amny responsibilities involved, but still, it's impossible not to consider all the advantages that the celebrity enjoys.
Just imagine yourself in such a position.... everybody knows you , loves you and even worships you ! You are in the eyes and heart of the media all the time, everybody is watching you. Think about all those fan-clubs full of people eager to know everything about you, eager to predict and comment on your actions. Every single statement you make is seen as a new law, any style you may adopt projects you in the field of fashion settlers. Step by step you have become a role model for them, Children wish to be like you when they grow up, teen-agers tend to imitate you and adults admire your atitude. Isn't that great ?
Apart from that, your travel all over the world and you can see even the remotest corners of this planet, and people may have a contact with them through your eyes. I, for one, would be honored to know this and accomplish the wishes of so many people who cannot otherwise make this dream come true. This way, they would travel with me trough the cameras, following me and have a glimpse of the beauty abroad
It is said that celebrities own a lot of money and enjoys luxury. And this is true. They are able to fulfill all their dreams and other people's wishes, equallt. Most of them are known ti be charitable and helping the poor, the sick, the unfortunate. I think that this is what really makes you feel great and important ... showing your feelings and compassion to those who really need it. Moreover, they will surely appreciate it a lot and turn you into a kind of hero .... their hero. And now, not only that you feel great by doing this, but also people will love you even more.
All this being said, I cannot stop thinking about all the advantages Ihave mentioned above and dreaming to be such a person, even for one day, or at least, half of it!
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde Aixa pe Lun Iun 23, 2008 9:27 pm

Starting from an early age up to the end of our lives, every one dreams to become a famous person. It's true that there is a lot of hard work and many responsabilities involved, but still, it's impossible not to consider all the advantages that the celebrities enjoy.
The greatest advantage of being famous is that celebrities are usually very rich so they have easier life than other people. They live in beautiful houses maintained by housekeepers, gardeners, cooks and other servants. They do not have to worry about paying bills, can afford the best clothes and drive the latest models of fast cars. Apart from that, they travel all over the world and you can see many places.What is more, they spend their holidays in expensive resorts, get the best hotel rooms and the most efficient service.

Secondly, when you are famous, your name is known by everyone. Then, you are invited to the best parties and meet other celebrities. Your fans send you letters to tell you how much they admire you. Everybody knows you , loves you and even worships you. You are in the eyes and heart of the media all the time, everybody is watching you. Think about all those fan-clubs full of people eager to know everything about you, eager to predict and comment on your actions. Any style you may adopt places you in the field of fashion . Step by step you become a role model for them. Children wish to be like you when they grow up, teenagers tend to imitate you and adults admire your attitude.

It is said that celebrities own a lot of money and enjoy luxury. And this is true. They are able to fulfill all their dreams . Most of them are known to be charitable and helping the poor, the sick and the unfortunate. I believe that this is what really makes them feel great and important , showing their feelings and compassion to those who really need it. Moreover, they will surely appreciate it a lot and turn you into a kind of hero, their hero. And now, not only that they feel great by doing this, but also people will love them more.

All this being said, I cannot stop thinking about all the advantages i have mentioned above and dreaming to be such a person, even for one day, or at least, half of it.
Aixa
Elev Silitor

Mesajde Leatus pe Mie Iun 25, 2008 11:09 am

22. Speak about the advantages of being a famous person. Give arguments and examples to sustain your opinion.

in my opinion there are no advantages to being famous. if you are famous paparazzi will constantly follow you and take photos of you even when you are having sex or if you are naked and they will constantly try to immortalize you in a situation with a sexual conotation. you dont have to be famous to earn money or to be rich or happy or to do anything in life. being famous is a handicap. for whoever is famous it probably shows that the only way they could make it in life was to be famous. why are people famous ? the most famous people in the world are actors. what do actors do ? they lie. so that means actors also lie about being famous. they arent famous, they just say they are famous.
Leatus
Elev

de Robot pe

Robot

Locaţie: IT

Înapoi la L1 normal si L2