Biletul 20 a day in your life when something happened and ..

Subiecte, discutii si rezolvari proba orala la Limba Engleza L1 normal si L2

Biletul 20 a day in your life when something happened and ..

Mesajde mell pe Vin Apr 25, 2008 2:49 pm

20. Speak about a day in your life when something happened and changed your life.
mell
Elev de nota 10

Re: Biletul 20 a day in your life when something happened and ..

Mesajde ancanka pe Mar Mai 06, 2008 7:06 pm

mell scrie:
20. Speak about a day in your life when something happened and changed your life.

my life change when my great aunt died in her nurseing home back in 7-30-1999 at the age of 97 they told us on the phone that she had passed away on the bedroom floor at the nurseing home in she was so week that she suffcated her self from being to week to pull away from the pillow but till this day i think they were hideing something from us in finally after all theses years she has been gone are lawyer that has been investigating this matter found out that she was murder in her room in her bed in that she had a broke pelvis bone in her struggle ....... in my father that passed away for having cancer in the brain he had his 67th birthday on 10-13-2005 he died one week later on 10-20-2005 in his sleep at 5am i was very sad for him dying in all but was happy for him that he did not suffer any more to<<<<< this was the bad that happen to my life

this is good that happen to my life my grandaughter was born into this world on december 12th 2006 it was the happys tome in my life seeing her being born in to the world in of course my 2 chilren being born in this world in being married to the same wife for over 20 years in still growing strong in

lol :D
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde andreeea19 pe Mie Mai 21, 2008 5:36 am

ancanka scrie:
mell scrie:
:? :? :? :? :? !asa sa scrii si la bac........presupun k o sa ei nota mare :roll: :( sad

my life change when my great aunt died in her nurseing home back in 7-30-1999 at the age of 97 they told us on the phone that she had passed away on the bedroom floor at the nurseing home in she was so week that she suffcated her self from being to week to pull away from the pillow but till this day i think they were hideing something from us in finally after all theses years she has been gone are lawyer that has been investigating this matter found out that she was murder in her room in her bed in that she had a broke pelvis bone in her struggle ....... in my father that passed away for having cancer in the brain he had his 67th birthday on 10-13-2005 he died one week later on 10-20-2005 in his sleep at 5am i was very sad for him dying in all but was happy for him that he did not suffer any more to<<<<< this was the bad that happen to my life

this is good that happen to my life my grandaughter was born into this world on december 12th 2006 it was the happys tome in my life seeing her being born in to the world in of course my 2 chilren being born in this world in being married to the same wife for over 20 years in still growing strong in

lol :D
andreeea19
Elev

Mesajde musa paradisiaca pe Sâm Iun 14, 2008 9:43 pm

mell scrie:

"Not a day passes over the earth but men and women of no note do great things, speak great words and suffer noble sorrows !" ( Charles Reade )

Introduction :

- most of the times the days of our lives pass one after another in a row alike ( which is that boring daily routine );
- some other times the days of our lives pass one after the other shortly interrupted by sweet glimpses of novelty;
- still some very rare times the days of our lives pass one after another blissfully split by some diamond-like life-lessons;

Development :

A. An Unusual Lesson :

- it is about such very rare times in the days of my school life blissfully split by some diamond-like life-lesson that I am going to speak about;
- I was in the 7th grade;
- I mysteriously happened to like and love my English teacher, mostly because she had that rare talent of offering us good life lessons;
- she had a book of lessons from which she used to read us, besides the text-book that we had to study for the class;
- the book she used as extra material for our classes was : Donn Byrne's "Intermediate Comprehension Passages";
- that day one of our classmates was absent from school, and he had been absent for three weeks;
- noticing this, our teacher announced she was going to read us Passage no. 5 from her special book .

B. A Special Text-Book :

- our teacher invited us to enter her special text book and she entered there with us;
- her story was something like this :
- the children stopped chattering as Miss Hughes entered the classroom;
- then they stood up as one body and greeted their teacher;
- Miss Hughes smiled, greeted them too and told the class to sit down;
- as she was their new teacher, all the pupils were watching her intently, waiting no doubt to find out what sort of a person she was;
- the teacher was about to introduce herself, but they told her her name before she could have the chance to do it;
- it was a high-spirited moment;
- then the teacher opened the attendance register and called their names in turn;
- when she came to the last name on the list, namely John Young, she noticed that he had been absent for over a month;
- she asked the children what was the matter with their absent classmate;
- the children answered that he was in hospital, because he had slipped on the ice and had broken his leg;
- the teacher asked them if anyone had been to see him in hospital,
- all the children got startled by their teacher's strange question;
- but no one replied, which meant that none of them had been willing to visit him in hospital;

C. A Precious Life-Lesson :

- it was time to start the lesson;
- so it seemed to me the teacher was about to start talking about "the present perfect continuous tense", when one of my classmates begged her to tell us a story;
- "but aren't you curious to know how John White's classmates reacted after their new teacher troubled them with her "strange" question ?";
- "Yes, of course we all want to know !" we answered.;
- Miss Hughes promised to tell them a story, only if they all wrote some nice letters to John White, which they were to read to him that very afternoon when they were going to visit him in hospital;
- and this is what we are going to do this very afternoon with your classmate that has been absent from school for more than 3 weeks and whom no one of you has visited so far;
- and this is what we did that very afternoon with our classmate in hospital;
- and this is what we did from that day on every time the situation required it;

Conclusion :

- some days of our lives are very special for us due to some special things that happened to us;
- some teachers of ours are very special for us because besides their usual lessons they teach us some important life lessons;
- I never forgot and will never forget that very special day, for its very special moment and for my very special teacher who taught us to be "real" people;
- I understood my teacher's good intentions only when I happened to be in hospital and felt the joy of being visited by my classmates;
- so from that day on I started joyfully applying my teacher's "special lessons" to all those specific life's situations that fitted them;
musa paradisiaca
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde Aixa pe Lun Iun 23, 2008 9:25 pm

My life changed years go, a day when i had an exam at maths. I was really tensed and helpless. I lost my confidence and I was really mad when I entered the exam hall. One of my classmates was sitting next to me. Her name was Anna. She gave a pleasing smile when she saw me.She was a reserved person who always spoke with others, only if there was a necessity and i have ridiculed her several times for being like this. I felt very embarrassed to sit next to her. She asked me if i had prepared well for the exam. I couldn’t say anything. I was about to cry and she gave me a look , which seemed as she had realized my situation.She asked me if she could help me and clarify some doubts and i couldn't refuse her.In 30 minutes until the exam she explained me many concepts. When the exam was about to start she wished me good luck. Her words gave me confidence. I felt pretty satisfied. After I completed the exam, I was waiting for Anna. She came, and I thanked her for the help and encouragement. When the teacher announced that we both received full marks in that exam, I couldn’t control the tears with joy. From that day we both became good friends.

I always thought that Anna was a reserved person but she helped me in spite of the fact that sometimes i was making bad jokes on her. My attitude towards her entirely changed when I started moving closely with her. She was a loyal and trust-worthy friend. I never ridiculed anybody after that.
Having friends is like having a family. I am lucky enough to have Anna. She talks to me when i have problems, she protects me, do her best for me and we support each other.This is not because she is my friend but because i've learned that friendship is about love, need and care each other without questioning it. When i'm in serious trouble or i'm extremely depressed and sad, Anna is here with me.She is more than happy to help me in these situations, without reservation.I can trust her even with the most embarassing secrets. She doesn't judge me and she is here to offer me support and advice.We share everything and Anna represents for me more than all money can possibly buy.

So, that day really changed my life because i learned not to judge people anymore and i made a real friend.
Aixa
Elev Silitor

Mesajde Iordache pe Mie Mar 18, 2009 2:08 pm

My life changed years go, the day when i had an exam at maths. I was really tensed and helpless. I lost my confidence and I was really mad when I entered the exam hall. One of my classmates was sitting next to me. Her name was Anna. She gave a pleasing smile when she saw me.She was a reserved person who always spoke with others, only if there was a necessity and i have ridiculed her several times for being like this. I felt very embarrassed to sit next to her. She asked me if i had prepared well for the exam. I couldn’t say anything..She asked me if she could help me and clarify some doubts and i couldn't refuse her.In 30 minutes until the exam she explained me many concepts. When the exam was about to start she wished me good luck. Her words gave me confidence. After I completed the exam, I was waiting for Anna. She came, and I thanked her for the help and encouragement. When the teacher announced that we both received full marks in that exam, I couldn’t control and I kissed her. From that day we both became good friends.

I always thought that Anna was a reserved person but she helped me in spite of the fact that sometimes i was making bad jokes on her.

in coclusion, that day really changed my life because i learned not to judge people anymore and i made a real friend.
Iordache
Elev

de Robot pe

Robot

Locaţie: IT

Înapoi la L1 normal si L2