Biletul 16 things you do to have a healthy life

Subiecte, discutii si rezolvari proba orala la Limba Engleza L1 normal si L2

Biletul 16 things you do to have a healthy life

Mesajde mell pe Vin Apr 25, 2008 2:47 pm

16.Speak about the things you do to have a healthy life. Give arguments and examples to sustain your ideas.
mell
Elev de nota 10

Re: Biletul 16 things you do to have a healthy life

Mesajde ancanka pe Mar Mai 06, 2008 6:52 pm

mell scrie:
16.Speak about the things you do to have a healthy life. Give arguments and examples to sustain your ideas.

How To Lead A Healthy Life

If you could become healthier in an instant, without the dread of having to give up all the temptations and desires that seemingly have prevented you from actively participating in healthy living, would you choose to be more healthy or less?

The most common stumbling blocks for people who want to be more healthy, yet have had difficulty making such a decision "stick" for the long term, often are misunderstood sticky points that carry much more weight than deserved. Despite common beliefs, becoming healthier does not mean giving up all the things you love, living without sinful flavors, being bored, or turning life's routine into a chore.

You are one hundred percent capable of taking part in healthy living, and can proactively seek it, debunking the myths and giant hair-ball of misinformation that has plagued the internet, adding to droves of innocent, good intentioned individuals constantly seeking improvement and who want to feel better. You are in control and have been gifted with the one thing needed to achieve such a healthy, idealistic outcome. You possess it now.

That gift is the freedom to decide IF you want to be healthier or less healthy. I'm afraid too many folks, often with the hidden agenda of lining their pockets with your misdirection, have convinced and conditioned you that to become healthy is a complicated task. The fact is it's not. If you have the smidgen of will power it takes to answer just, one little question, a yes or no decision at that, you have what it takes to be healthier. You decide which you want. Choose to be healthier and I'll give you the roads map how to get there.

The even better news is that this is not rocket science. Once you make the decision to feel better and be better, simple tweaks in your lifestyle is all it takes to get on the cumulative, self replicating path that continues to reward you the longer you stay on it. And the even better news is that it does get easier.

Specifically, the journey of 1000 miles begins with just one step. Thus, if you have to convince or motivate yourself to stick to it, one day at a time. Then do that. Before you know it, a week will have passed. Then two weeks. And then the magic occurs. At 21 days all those little tiny steps have transformed themselves into what your brain now defines as a habit, literally. You've broken through your brain's resistance to change, and it now knows what you've been doing for the last 20 days is part of the "norm". And from the point on, what you did those 20 previous days just got a whole lot easier, because you don't have to convince your brain that that's what you gotta do (it already knows).

How to lead a healthy life: eight vital components of living healthy to focus on.

Now, allow me to remove one of the mental obstacles for most wanting to live healthy, but unsure exactly how to get there. In other words, as crystal clearly as I can state this, just do this.

I've eliminated your need to think about how to do it anymore.

Simply apply small positive changes. Tiny steps in the right direction add up to big steps in the right direction. Remember, if you want to change the world, you don't have to solve world hunger overnight - just one decision, one person can impact the entire world. Imagine, what YOU can do, just for yourself.

Decide now to improve just a little bit. Having a healthy life can be narrowed down to handful of key components. Focus on these foundational factors, and track your noticeable improvements. Adjust what doesn't work and make it better.

Put Your Energy Into These Vital Ingredients If You
Want To Successfully Lead A Healthy Life
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde musa paradisiaca pe Sâm Iun 14, 2008 4:08 pm

mell scrie:

"Health is the thing that makes you feel that now is the best time of the year !" ( Franklin P. Adams )

Introduction :

- two thousand years ago Plutarch said that a moderate diet, exercise and restful sleep are the basis of good health;
- Plutarch's old advice is now as useful as it has ever been;
- anyway some strange things happened to mankind to make all Plutarch's advice harder to follow;
- there is a saying which goes that people dig their graves with their teeth;
- there is no entirely definition of health, because of its subjective character;
- but one good suggestion is that health is what you have when you do not notice that you have it;

Development :

A. Health - a reflection of my body good nourishment :

- health food ( also called natural food or organic food ) is a general term, applied to all kinds of food that are considered more healthful than the types of food widely sold in supermarkets ( e. g. whole grains, dried beans, corn oil , fruit and vegetables, grown in gardens, treated only with organic fertilizers, not spread with poisonous insecticides, and not refined after harvest );
- in choosing the type of food I eat, then, I have two choices : inorganic, processed foods, and organic, unprocessed foods;
- because I know that processed foods contain chemicals ( some of which are proven to be toxic ), and that vitamin content is reduced in processed foods, I prefer organic, unprocessed foods to inorganic processed foods;
- this is what I do in order to preserve my health :
a). I avoid dairy products in huge eatable amounts ( esp. butter, and eggs );
b). I reduce the amounts of meat ( beef and pork ), and any meat that is fatty ;
c). I cut out sugar, salt and coffee ;
d). I eat plenty of fresh fruit and fresh vegetables, and salads;
e). I always start my day with eating a very good breakfast ( esp. cereals, and fruit );
f). I drink a lot of pure drinking water during the day;

B. Health - a reflection of my body proper exercise :

- there are some sports or physical exercises which are generally safe and suitable for any age;
- the safest of all physical exercises is walking, fairly vigorous and energetic walking;
- but sports, such as swimming or cycling are another very good choice for any age;
- because when swimming or cycling you can control your own pace or go as slowly, or as fast as you wish;
- also when swimming or cycling you are supported by the water or by the saddle, which make physical exercise very comfortable;
- I am a very slim person, and this is not because I exaggerate with my physical exercises or favourite sports, but because I always combine exercise with a calorie- controlled diet;
- I usually have long walks every day;
- I go for a swim when I get a chance;
- I ride my bike when the weather is fine;
- but I always respect my 1 hour-program of daily regular physical exercises : side straddle, toe stand, crouch, upright kneeling, squat, hurdle, side split, forward split, bridge, back support, forearm stand, headstand, shoulder stand, arch, astride jump, tuck jump, pike, to enumerate just a few of them.

C. Health - a reflection of my body peaceful rest :

- we spend a third of our lives asleep;
- sleep is apparently necessary to our health;
- yet we know little of the nature of sleep and almost nothing of its purpose;
- it may seem almost self-evident that my body needs a rest from time to time, but in fact it is nothing of the kind ( for there are a lot of persons sleeping a lot and not being in ideal health, and persons sleeping not so many hours and being in very good health ) ;
- nobody knows why the brain or any other organ of my body should need rest, nor what happens to the brain during sleep that does it good;
- anyway, I am very certain of this thing : that sleep is necessary;
- when I have to study overnight for 1 or 2 nights consecutively during the week, my desire of sleep the next day or night is almost overwhelming , and I immediately abandon myself to its sweet arms;
- on the other hand, if I am forced to stay awake for let's say 3 or more nights consecutively during the week, I behave as though I am drunk, so this means I desperately need much deep sleep;
- but these are special occasions in my life when I do have to accomplish some school tasks;
- as a rule I tend to sleep 7-8 hours a night;
- so I am rigorous in respecting my sleeping hours;
- and this is reflected by my body's good health;

Conclusion :

- as a rule, I make Plutarch's advice my life's guidance;
- I usually eat healthily ( although it is not very easy to do this in today's Romania );
- I do physical exercise daily ( but this is closely connected to one's diet; if you do not eat enough or properly, you can't do physical exercise );
- I have a restful sleep ( for this is closely connected to my body's regular active work of the day );
- I tend to have the order of my life's priorities clear in my mind and arrange it and rearrange it whenever it gets turned down;
- my life's priorities are good health, good work, and good fun.
musa paradisiaca
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde nimeni_alta pe Sâm Iun 21, 2008 6:37 pm

I LIKE FISH PIZZA. IT IS GOOD FOR HEALTH. ESPECIALLY MINE. IT HAS TUNA FISH AND IT IS GOOD.I LIKE TO GIVE FISH PIZZA AS A GIFT TO FRIENDS.I EAT A LOT OF FISH AND PIZZA SO THE BEST COMBINATION IN THE WORLD IS OF COURSE....FISH PIZZA :d. MY NEIGHBOUR NEVER THROWS UP HIS GUTS AFTER EATING A LOT OF FISH PIZZA YA' LITTLE Fs.
SO IN CONCLUSION TO THIS IS GOOD HEALHHY LIFE WITH FISH PIZZZZZA. :twisted:
nimeni_alta
Elev

Mesajde musa paradisiaca pe Sâm Iun 21, 2008 6:44 pm

nimeni_alta scrie:I LIKE FISH PIZZA. IT IS GOOD FOR HEALTH. ESPECIALLY MINE. IT HAS TUNA FISH AND IT IS GOOD.I LIKE TO GIVE FISH PIZZA AS A GIFT TO FRIENDS.I EAT A LOT OF FISH AND PIZZA SO THE BEST COMBINATION IN THE WORLD IS OF COURSE....FISH PIZZA :d. MY NEIGHBOUR NEVER THROWS UP HIS FRCKINN GUTS AFTER EATING A LOT OF FISH PIZZA YA' LITTLE F*****S.
SO IN CONCLUSION TO THIS IS GOOD HEALHHY LIFE WITH FISH PIZZZZZA. :twisted:

Your amusing answer sounds exactly like an advertisement for a fish pizza !!!! So it probably better fits the area of advertising !!! Is this the only thing you do to have a healthy life ? Try and eat fish pizza all the days of your life, and never leave your house , and never sleep enough or properly, and see where you get !!!
Ultima oară modificat de musa paradisiaca pe Sâm Iun 21, 2008 7:29 pm, modificat 1 dată în total.
musa paradisiaca
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde nimeni_alta pe Sâm Iun 21, 2008 7:27 pm

yeeees that would be nice :X:X:X:X:::X:X:
nimeni_alta
Elev

Mesajde musa paradisiaca pe Sâm Iun 21, 2008 9:44 pm

nimeni_alta scrie:yeeees that would be nice :X:X:X:X:::X:X:

Of course I have no doubt that you are JOKING ! JOKING ! JOKING !!!
musa paradisiaca
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde Aixa pe Lun Iun 23, 2008 9:22 pm

Being healthy is very important.To have a healthy life you have to think well of yourself and do things that are best for you. First of all, i think a healthy life begins on the inside and i'm talking about the emotional health.Feeling good and being positive are important things that help me.
Living a healthy lifestyle is not so simple.The trick to healthy living is making small changes like taking more steps, eating more fruits or having an extra glass of water. These are just a few ways i do for living healthy without drastic changes. The truth is, movement is movement and the more you do, the healthier you'll be. Even moderate activities like gardening and walking can make a difference. Sometimes i have structured programs of exercises, especially aerobic exercises, but sometimes when i feel like i'm not ready for a structured program i do small things like dancing, jogging, cycling or walking in the park, because every little bit counts and it all adds up to burning more calories.Another alternative is swimming and is very good because is one of the most excellent exercises that helps train the whole body.
Eating a healthy diet is another part of the healthy lifestyle. It helps with weight management and can also improve your health and quality of life as you get older.I have diets and generally i focus on diets with lots of vegetables and fruits.I also try to avoid excessive fats, sugar and alcohol.
Creating a healthy lifestyle doesn't have to mean drastic changes. In fact, drastic changes almost always lead to failure. Making small changes in how you live each day can lead to big rewards, that's why i pay attention to things that i can do to be healthy. Everyday we make choices. From what to eat and what to wear to which financial investments are most important for our futures. Far too often we forget to invest in balancing our lifestyles so we can enjoy our retirement not only in wealth but in health.
Aixa
Elev Silitor

Mesajde Illidan pe Mar Iun 24, 2008 2:53 pm

Pizza and Fish.... Live your life maximally....... Yeaaaahh baby!(Austin Powers)
Illidan
Elev

Mesajde Leatus pe Mie Iun 25, 2008 10:41 am

i fuck a lot i eat fruit in the summer and meat when it snows.
Leatus
Elev

de Robot pe

Robot

Locaţie: IT

Înapoi la L1 normal si L2