Biletul 9 go back to some time and place in the past

Subiecte, discutii si rezolvari proba orala la Limba Engleza L1 normal si L2

Biletul 9 go back to some time and place in the past

Mesajde mell pe Vin Apr 25, 2008 2:38 pm

9.If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.
mell
Elev de nota 10

Re: Biletul 9 go back to some time and place in the past

Mesajde ancanka pe Lun Mai 05, 2008 7:42 am

Some people enjoy their modern life and can not imagine that they can live in an older life. While others believe that the living in the past would be more suitable for them. As for me, for sure i will choose to live in the past ,twenty years ago in my chidhood, and in my primary school. I have three reasons to proof my choice, and they are ;sent back to that time, I would restor my old memories, have no resposibilities, live with my late grandfather.

There is no doubt that, the childhood is the age of the beautiful innocence. What a kid have deeply in his heart is clearly expressed on his face. So that I would not have to hide my real emotions. Moreover I would have the right to laugh or to cry at any time and in any place. In additon to , i would have all my sweet memories with my first experiences. There is also the old friends i shared with them alot of unforgetable days . Also, i was more linked to my parents and my brothers as i was spending much more time with them .

Furthermore, in that time, i would not have to think about resposibilities or remember any duties. that means i would not have my daily routine that i am living now . Besides i would not have to worry about the money and my expenses. In fact i would think only in joy and having fun with my peers.In another words ,i would be relaxed and forget the stress life . Inspite of, when we were younger, we were always wishing to become older,but when you grow up, you will know that , it was your best days.

Also if i have the chance to do that, I could live with my grandfather. Because of his kindness I loved him alot. Not only he was my grandfather but also he was my best friend. As he learned me alot and gave me my first lessons in the life. Moreover i cann't forget till now our early trips and going to fishing in the sunny days. For all that i wish he could be with me all my life ,indeed, we was the warm corner in my life.

In a nut shell, going back to the past is a very good idea. May be some people prefer their modern life with all its advatages for them. However, in my opinion, would benefit more from the earlier life .Because that was all my sweet days , lack of responsibilities and duties and finally living with my lovely grandfather.
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde musa paradisiaca pe Lun Iun 23, 2008 12:41 am

mell scrie:
9.If you could go back to some time and place in the past, when and where would you go? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your choice.

Introduction :

Development :

A.

B.

B.

Conclusion :
musa paradisiaca
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde Aixa pe Lun Iun 23, 2008 9:17 pm

Some people enjoy their modern life and can't imagine living in the past again, while others believe that living in the past would be more suitable for them. As for me, for sure i will choose to live in the past ,fifteen years ago in my childhood and in my primary school.

There is no doubt that, the childhood is the age of the beautiful innocence. What a kid have deeply in his heart is clearly expressed on his face so that i would not have to hide my real emotions. Moreover, I would have the right to laugh or to cry at any time and in any place. In additon to, i would have all my sweet memories with my first experiences. There are also my old friends who shared with me a lot of unforgetable days. Also, i was more linked to my parents and my brothers as i was spending much more time with them .

Furthermore, in that time, i would not have to think about responsabilities or remember any duties that means i would not have my daily routine that i am living now.Besides i would not have to worry about the money and my expenses. In fact i would only think at having fun with my friends.In another words ,i would be relaxed and forget the stress life . When we were younger, we were always wishing to become older,but when we grow up, we shall know that , it was the best period of our life.

Also if i have the chance to do that, I could live with my grandfather. Because of his kindness I loved him alot. Not only he was my grandfather but also he was my best friend as he learned me a lot and gave me my first lessons in the life.I can't forget till now our early trips and going to fishing in the sunny days.

I believe that going back to the past is a very good idea. Maybe some people prefer their modern life with all its advantages but personally, i would benefit more from the earlier life because it represents all my sweet days and lack of responsabilities and duties.
Aixa
Elev Silitor

de Robot pe

Robot

Locaţie: IT

Înapoi la L1 normal si L2