Biletul 7 Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it

Subiecte, discutii si rezolvari proba orala la Limba Engleza L1 normal si L2

Biletul 7 Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it

Mesajde mell pe Vin Apr 25, 2008 2:34 pm

7.Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.
mell
Elev de nota 10

Re: Biletul 7 Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it

Mesajde ancanka pe Lun Mai 05, 2008 7:36 am

Many people spend all of their money when they earn it wastefully, but other like to save their money for the future. In my opinion, It's good to enjoy a small amount of money when you earn it and save a larger amount of money for the future.

When people earn money, they should use a small amount of it to do what they want. They can spend money for entertainment, buy a small thing for themselves, go camping with their friends, have a party with their family..... But they must to pay attention not to spend too much.

In addition, doing what people want can help them relax absolutely, give them energy and inspiration to do their job better. Try giving yourself a gift when you earn money, I'm sure that it's very interesting!

Otherwise, if you don't enjoy your money when you earn it, you will live a dull life. Your only duty is go to work and earn money, so bored! It's good to budget money for necessities as clothing, rent and for the fun things as vacations, parties, relaxation....

Besides,people need save their money for several reasons. First, saving money 'll help them buy value things, which they have expected for a long time, for example a car, a new house, a jewelry.....

Moreover,with your earnings, if you are ill or lose your job,you will have money to manage your life.When you are old and your children still go to school,you can pay school fees for them. And you even lend your friends money when they are in trouble.People don't save money for the future ,they could have problems.So you had better send your money to the bank you believe in.

To conclude, people should spend their money wisely.They shouldn't neither waste too much money for unworthy things nor too miserly in spending money. The larger earnings should be saved for the future, but the small one should be enjoyed.
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde musa paradisiaca pe Dum Iun 22, 2008 6:05 pm

mell scrie:
7.Is it better to enjoy your money when you earn it or is it better to save your money for some time in the future? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

"Making money is fun, but it's pointless if you don't use the power it brings." ( John Bentley )

"Money is good for bribing yourself through the inconveniences of life." ( Gottfried Reinhardt )

"Who will not keep a penny, never shall have many." ( English Proverb )

"Know when to spend and when to spare, and you need not be busy, you'll never be bare !" ( English Proverb )

"Money is a matter of functions four : / A medium, a measure, a standard, a store !" ( Anonymous )

Introduction :

- there have been many historical arguments regarding the combination of money's functions;
- one of these arguments is that the role of money as a medium of exchange is in conflict with its role as a store of value;
- money's role as a store of value requires holding it without spending;
- but money's role as a medium of exchange requires it to circulate;

Development :

A. Know When and How Much to Spend Let It Be Your "End" !"

- saving or spending money is an issue that many people have probably wrestled with at one point or another in their lives;
- one side of the issue, that is SPEND YOUR MONEY IMMEDIATELY, claims that you work hard to gain your money;
- so you should spend that money to enjoy your life;
- travel the world;
- eat at all the nice restaurants;
- buy the best clothes;
- drive the nicest cars;
- in short, live life to the fullest;
- of course, life should be enjoyed;
- of course, I shouldn't live like a miser;
- for, what if a die tomorrow ?
- all the money I saved would have been no good;
- and I would have never really got the experience of life;
- and more than that, what good is money when I am too old to do the things I want to do which I am perfectly able to do when I am young ?

B. Know When and How Much to Spare Let It Be Your Care !"

- then I have the other side of the issue, that is SPARE SOME OF YOUR MONEY FOR YOUR FUTURE !;
- this other side of the issue urges me to save and invest my money now rather than spend it on enjoying momentary pleasures;
- because by taking this wise decision I need not worry too much about my future ( near or remote future );
- it's better to have a fat bank account show me the miracle of compound interest rather than live life paycheck by paycheck;
- I can travel the world, but why so many times ?
- I can have dinner at a restaurant, but why so many often ? and why at a very expensive one ?
- I can buy nice clothes, but why the most expensive ones ?
- I can buy a car, but why the most recent model ?
- in short, do these things mean living life to the fullest ?
- of course, saving money is a trade off;
- but in the end it's worth it;

C. "Know When and How to Spend and When and How to Spare Will Help You Never Be Bare !"

- both sides of the above issue argue good points;
- hence the dilemma that people find themselves in;
- the ideal solution would be to find the middle ground between the two sides;
- but many people consider the issue as being an "EITHER ...OR" issue;
- so they should choose between the two;
- when people choose to spend their money NOW this means they are putting precedence on the present over their financial future;
- but how should I know when a financial disaster may / might strike my life ?
- when I live a simple life, it's really easier to see which are those most important things in my life;
- so long as I adequately take care of my basic needs ( food, clothing, and shelter ) my level of utility will never get so higher than when I spend money on trying to get a better "version" of my needs;
- it's good to go out and eat at a nice restaurant every once in a while;
- and enjoy a marvelous time on a vacation;
- but all these should be kept in the proper perspective;

Conclusion

- I can enjoy life now by focusing on the things that really matter, instead of wasting money to give myself momentary sparkles of luxurious wastes ;
- I can have the best of both ends : SAVING and SPENDING;
- but only focusing on the most important things in life NOW;
- and by doing so, enjoy life in the present and in the future;
musa paradisiaca
Elev de nota 10

Mesajde Aixa pe Lun Iun 23, 2008 9:16 pm

Many people spend all of their money when they earn it , but other like to save their money for the future. In my opinion, it's good to enjoy a small amount of money when you earn it and save a larger amount of money for the future.

When people earn money, they should use a small amount of it to do what they want. They can spend money for entertainment, buy a small thing for themselves, go camping with their friends or have a party with their family.These things can help them relax absolutely, give them energy and inspiration to do their job better. I think it's very interesting to try giving yourself a gift when you earn money.

Otherwise, if you don't enjoy your money when you earn it, you will live a dull life. Your only duty is go to work and earn money and i think it's very boring. It's good to budget money for necessities as clothing, rent and for the fun things as vacations, parties, relaxation. Besides, people need to save their money for several reasons. First, saving money will help them buy valuable things, which they have expected for a long time, for example a car, a new house or jewelry.

Moreover,with your earnings, if you are ill or lose your job,you will have money to manage your life.When you are old and your children still go to school,you can pay school fees for them and you can even lend money to your friends when they are in trouble.If people don't save money for the future they could have problems.

To conclude, people should spend their money wisely. The larger earnings should be saved for the future, but the small ones should be enjoyed.
Aixa
Elev Silitor

de Robot pe

Robot

Locaţie: IT

Înapoi la L1 normal si L2