Varianta 47 Weite a letter, answering your friend’s

Limba engleza L1 normal si L2

Varianta 47 Weite a letter, answering your friend’s

Mesajde ancanka pe Mie Iun 25, 2008 5:12 pm

Varianta 047
This is part of a letter you received from an English friend:
By the way, in your last letter you said you were going to buy either a video camera or a games machine. Which did you buy and why? I’d love to hear all about it. Write your letter, answering your friend’s questions and giving relevant details.
Do not write any address. Start the letter with Dear Jill and sign it with Jack.(250 words/25 lines)

Dear Jill, I’m writing you because I want to tell you about my choice. I had chosen a photo and video camera because the summer is near and with the summer comes and the holiday. And with my camera I can immortalize my whole holiday. I picked a Red Cyber-Shot T300 Digital Camera from Sony. This camera refuses to go unnoticed. The Sony DSC-T300 offers excellent performance and an elegant, sophisticated design. It includes Smile Shutter technology to help capture smiles automatically as they happen, as well as Face Detection technology to optimize focus, exposure and color for up to eight faces. The mode can be set to capture when your subject laughs, smiles or even grins, and like Face Detection is able to differentiate children and adults to set priority. The compact body features 10.1 megapixel resolution and a beautiful, wide 3.5" touch-screen LCD for easy operation.. The DSC-T300 completes the package with a Carl Zeiss5x optical zoom lens. It’s available and in other colors, but I got a red one because is my favorite color. The camera has and the ability to “paint” decorative borders or graphic stamps like hearts, stars, arrows, and hand drawn words or symbols to add charm and fun to photos you save, print, or send via email. And i decided that i’ll buy the games machine this winter because i will stay more at home. I can’t wait to make a picture of we two with my new camera. Love, Jack.
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

de Robot pe

Robot

Locaţie: IT

Înapoi la Subiectul III