Varianta 44 advantages and disadvantages of watching TV

Limba engleza L1 normal si L2

Varianta 44 advantages and disadvantages of watching TV

Mesajde ancanka pe Mie Iun 25, 2008 5:10 pm

Varianta 044
Write an essay on the following topic: The advantages and disadvantages of watching TV. (250 words /25 lines)

Nowadays, television has become the most popular media of human kind. It’s also the indispensable device in our daily life. Beginning from the first one, I must say that television is one of the most important inventions in transforming information history. Television nowadays has been very popular, and almost every family has the access to it. By sitting ideally at home, watching TV, you can get a whole look all over the world. The appearance of television and television broadcasting enriches our entertainments. Many events and competition can be watched “live” and many exclusive movies are presented as well, but all are legal and you’re free to enjoy them. In addition, if you want to travel but do not have enough money; I suggest you can enjoy traveling in the TV (for example watching the discovery channel). Everything contains good side and bad side and television has no exception. Wasting time is one of the inherent disadvantages of watching TV. On the other hand, television program are not always suitable for all ages. Sometimes, there are some movies contain sexual material and violence, which affected the stormy phase of growing of children and teenagers and should not be watched, even by some adults. In the aspect of health, spending hours watching TV is harmful to your eyesight. In my summary, I have reached a conclusion that nowadays, television is indispensable, it as the most important device which people need, in order to be up-to-date.
ancanka
Elev de nota 10

de Robot pe

Robot

Locaţie: IT

Înapoi la Subiectul III